Friday, May 27, 2011

Dillin Diehm (Future Pro - Leaguer)

Player: Dillin Diehm 

Positions: Pitcher & 1st Base

Current Team: Indiana Prospects


Dillin is a very talented young baseball player. From what I hear he already being looked at by scouts and has been the star in an article in Fort Wayne's local newspaper. Of course, being an avid sports fan.. this was an extremely enjoyable shoot for me. Not only do I watch for the perfect picture, but also for the perfect play. And trust me when I say this, with Dillin its not hard to wait for the perfect play. The kid is good... I don't know his stats, however I do know he works hard, is in great shape, and knows his stuff. 

I am hoping this isn't the last that I see of Dillin behind my lens!
Oh, and Dillin, if you read this ...remember: "You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you are going because you might not get there." - Yogi Berra















1 comment: